Use a protective shampoo and conditioner: After dying and bleaching your hair it is vital to use a gentle shampoo and nourishing conditioner and wash less often than you would unbleached hair – the more you wash it, the more you strip the natural oils and moisture.
P*-1 COLOUR PROTECT SHAMPOO: This shampoo is pH neutral, making it completely colour safe.
It’s perfect for:
- Prolongs the life and vibrance of professional colour
- Ideal for natural blondes and redheads too
- Antioxidant formula that is highly conditioning
- Anybody who has added tone or colour to their hair, either permanently or semi-permanently.
- Luminating properties that bring out the colour of anybody who's a natural blonde, red-head or with dark hair.
- Anybody who has undergone a keratin treatment.
P*-2 COLOUR PROTECT CONDITIONER: A luxurious conditioning cream that encapsulates the colour and natural lustre of your hair.
- Maximises the life of permanent or semi-permanent colour
- Illuminates and maximises the shine of natural colours too
- Leaves hair silky, glossy and manageable
Watch the heat: After bleaching/ dying your hair, your hair can use some of its natural moisture. Using heat can make your hair moisture a lot worse.
P*-4 PREPARATION SPRAY: Acts as a leave-in strengthening and conditioning spray, and as a reconstructor and cutting lotion.
- Multi-functional: a reconstructor, cutting lotion and leave-in conditioner
- Evens out porosity, reduces static and detangles even the driest hair
- Makes hair 10x stronger
For the ends of your hair: If the ends of your hair are looking a bit dry
ºC-1 ENGLISH ROSE SERUM: Silicone free, natural rose oil. Absorbs into the hair, creating maximum shine without feeling oily or greasy.
- Ultimate shine without coating the hair for a photo-ready finish
- Repairs hair, reduces split ends and protects from UVB rays
- Made with natural English rose extract instead of oil-based silicones